Make a donation to The Spencer Educational Foundation, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Contributions in any amount are welcome and are tax deductible.
Creating a Robust Insurance and Risk Management Profession
Our society would barely exist without effective risk management, which helps us not only solve problems but also seize potential opportunities. Effective risk management improves our ability to limit unwelcome surprises, use resources more efficiently, reduce waste and fraud, lower costs, and shape our life and business strategies. Taking and managing risk is the essence of our survival and growth. Won’t you help us strengthen our profession for years and decades to come?
Your donation will support:
- Undergraduate & Graduate Scholarships
- Part-time Master’s Scholarships
- Internship Grants
- Risk-Manager-in-Residence Programs
Other Giving Options
- Multi-year pledges or stretch giving options
- Named or memorial scholarships can be created with a minimum donation of $100,000, which can be paid over three, four or five years.
Donations other than credit cards
- If you wish to make a donation via check, please make it payable to Spencer Educational Foundation and mail it to the Foundation at 1065 Avenue of the Americas — 13th Fl., New York, NY 10018.
- For wire transfer or ACH transactions, please contact the Foundation for coding information
- Andrew Miller, Development Director, 212.655.6045